Just to update this blog a little bit, I thought I'd throw in the names of some movies I am in anticipation of seeing in theaters. As much as I'd like to go to the movies every week, it is difficult to fit in. But don't worry, I've got a stack of about 20 movies I can watch in between to fill in the gaps so I at least get to do a review at least once a week. I can't guarantee I'll get to see all of these movies, but I'm gonna try.
WALL-E- Although it's on its way out of the theaters soon, I am curious about this one because the previews were appealing, plus from what I've heard, this movie will likely win Best Animated Film at the Oscars next year.
The Dark Knight- I hope to be seeing this movie next week when the viewer turn-out calms down, because the movie has so far lived up to the hype. Seeing how well "Batman Begins" was, I'm even more excited for this sequel.
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor- I was a big fan of the first two movies, so of course seeing the sequel is a good option. I will admit that I don't know if this movie will do as well as the previous one (not counting The Scorpion King), but Jet Li being in this one is enough of a pull for me.
Tropic Thunder- For me it's hard to find a good comedy movie to see, but this one seems like it's worthwhile simply because of Robert Downey Jr.'s character.
Mirrors- I'm not as psyched about this movie, but it's got Kiefer Sutherland, and I need to see him in something before "24" comes back on.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars- As a Star Wars geek, I am obligated to see this movie. But the previews seem very promising, and the animated style makes it likely that they can go above and beyond what they could do in the rest of the films.
Check back here soon for my first official review coming soon.
1 comment:
Are you Siskel or Ebert? Or maybe Jean Shalet? Your evil mother in law
Post a Comment